We are a Consortium of Alassian traders, born in 2012, who came together with the aim of enhancing our city and to be present and connected with our guests and customers. We are convinced that animate Alassio with our initiatives constitutes an added value, taking care, together with colleagues from the other categories, of the tourist excellence of the area.
ALASSIO UN MARE DI SHOPPING P. IVA 01616460091
The Privacy Law (Legislative Decree 196/2003) prescribes a series of rights in favor of the interested parties. You, as interested by the treatments carried out at our company, have the right to be informed, pursuant to art. 13 of the aforementioned Legislative Decree, on the characteristics of the processing of your data and on the rights that the law recognizes.
In order to fulfill this obligation, therefore, we inform you that:
1) In accordance with art. 11 of the aforementioned Legislative Decree, the processing of personal data, even sensitive, provided by you directly or in any case acquired, aimed at the execution of our services and therefore for all activities connected to them, including the information acquired and / or for the invitation of advertising material, commercial communications, etc., will take place at the headquarters of our company "Consorzio Alassio a sea of shopping" Via Goffredo Mameli 16, Alassio, in compliance with the principles of necessity and relevance, with the use of procedures also computerized, in the ways and within the limits necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes;
2) The provision of data is necessary to fulfill contractual, accounting, tax and public security obligations, while it is optional for sending commercial communications and advertising material; failure to indicate them makes it impossible for our company to fulfill contractual obligations and to communicate the main news about our services and promotions;
3) Interested parties are entitled to the rights referred to in art. 7 of the aforementioned Legislative Decree on privacy and in particular the right to access their personal data, to request their rectification, updating and cancellation, if incomplete, erroneous or collected in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for legitimate reasons, by sending requests to the Alassio consortium a sea of shopping, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Pursuant to Article 16 of the aforementioned Legislative Decree on privacy, the data may be destroyed, transferred to another owner for processing compatible with the purposes for which they were collected, in particular to the tax and labor consultant, to financial offices and public administration offices in general, kept for personal purposes not intended for any dissemination, kept for static purposes;
5) The updated list of data processors can be consulted at the Company's headquarters and is contained within the Security Policy Document that the Company draws up annually by 31 March and is constantly updated whenever there is a need;
6) We also inform you that in case of no reply, the consent will be considered acquired
The data controller:
consortium Alassio a sea of shopping
Via Sollai 16 Alassio